This one is so exciting! I can barely contain myself. I made these pants in, wait for it... an hour!! Can you believe it? I found this basic tutorial and decided to try it and came up with my own improvements. It is easy to convert this tutorial into a fully elastic waist pant. See the comments in steps 9 and 10.
- A pair of pants that fits well (to make the pattern)
- Pattern paper, large tissue paper or a roll of wrapping paper
- A pen
- Fabric scissors (and scissors to cut the paper as well)
- 3/4" elastic for waistband. I prefer the no roll kind.
- Fabric & thread to match. Feel free to reuse fabric from old garments, just make sure you have enough.