I have some catching up to do! I was nominated for a blog award last week (still haven't forgotten that!) and now I've been tagged by Brandi to do a list of 15 things about me you might not know that I'm not too scared to admit. Hmm... not too scared to admit huh? Here goes!
1. Jamie was totally right about what your stomach does after your third baby. What am I supposed to do with all this extra skin?!?
2. I wake up in the morning with Backyardigans songs in my head. They are so darn catchy!
3. I used to have hair like this.
ahhh, memories. Don't laugh! I have pictures of some of your hair styles from the 80's and 90's! Daphne just saw this picture and said "you look like a boy mommy." What was I thinking?!?
4. I have stacks and stacks of uncompleted projects. Next to those stacks are stacks of books I've been meaning to read. Next to those? Lists telling me to do these things.
5. I have the worst memory. I am pretty sure I can thank my grandmother for that. Whenever Arthur mentions a movie I have to ask him if I've seen it and then if I have seen it he basically has to tell me exactly what it was about before I remember seeing it.
6. I almost always type the wrong "word verification" when logging in to websites or leaving blog comments. I can't read those!! I hate them.
7. I love baking, and eating all things baked. This, of course, is no surprise. I also love to cook but have no time for it these days.
8. I played the trombone in the school band. This isn't news to those of you I went to school with but I'm sure it surprises those of you I've met since! Can you imagine?
9. I am the worst artist in the world. My artwork could probably confused for Naomi's and she is 3.
10. I've been meaning to start writing for many years now and haven't gotten around to it for many reasons. I have stacks of stories I wrote as a kid and I always remember my dad telling me what a good writer I was. I've read that stuff and it really isn't that good Dad.
11. I only knew Arthur for 9 months before marrying him. You have to snatch up the good ones you know.
12. I still feel guilty about telling a girl in the 2nd grade that I didn't like her socks.
13. I rarely do my hair. I wish I had hair that looked good when you don't do it.
14. I'm a dreamer. I have lots of ideas but never do anything about them. Not right now, that is. Right now I just point to the people acting out their dreams.
15. I grew up in the country, on a farm. I only feel safe in a city. Weird?
I'm going to nominate Heather D (the commenter I've known the longest, except for my family), MaryAnn (one of my newest commenters), and Sarah (one of my most frequent commenters on my blog who needs to write more on hers)!